I love love love protein balls they are so filling, healthy and yummy. Filled with lots of protein and omega 3 and only natural sugars amazing little snacks for kids or anyone who needs a little sugar hit the natural way.
Salted Caramel protein balls
2 weetabix I love #nutribix in coconut 🥥
1/2 cup oats
1tsp salted caramel extract
1 scoop of #vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup nut butter I love the #pecan nut butter
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cups walnuts
2 tbsp maple 🍁 syrup
2 tbsp desiccated #coconut
I cup dates
1. Put all ingredients into a mixer and blend.
Put them in a bit at a time, scrape down the side of the mixer.
2. When all ingredients mixed up take the mix out and place in a bowl. Then roll into balls and out on a tray.
3. You can cover them in lots of different things but to coat in #darkchoc or #saltedcaramel chocolate then roll in desiccated coconut or crushed nuts.
I also made some #chai protein balls.
1 1/2 cups oats
2 tablespoons of chai powder
2 tbsp almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp grates nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ginger
1/3 cup cocoa or choc protein powder
1tbsp chai seeds
1. Place everything in a blender to mix.
2. Take out and place in a bowl, roll into balls then roll in chai seeds.
I also made some yummy choc chip cookies which were very gooey and kids loved them nearly as much as the chocolate covered salted caramel protein balls.
Choc chip cookies
1 can of chickpeas darkness and dried
3/4 cup of nut butter
1/4 cup of honey
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chopped choc bits
2 scoops of choc protein powder
1. Mix in a processor, then roll into balls and then push flat on the baking tray.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180* for a p mins
#healthy #healthyeating #healthycookies #healthysnacks #nutrition #protein #omega3 #nuts #singlemom #singlemoms #fitmmoms #workingmums #kidsloveit #tastytreats